BOARD POSITION OPENINGS:
AIGA Vermont is currently seeking enthusiastic, design-savvy individuals to join the board of directors.
The efforts of the AIGA Vermont board are critical in supporting the mission of AIGA, as well as defining and achieving the goals and initiatives of AIGA on a local level. AIGA Vermont board members play an active role in every aspect of the organization’s success, from contributing ideas and developing relevant programming to serving as design advocates and engaging community participation.
Serving on the board of directors can deepen the benefits of your AIGA membership in the following ways:
- Increase awareness of yourself and your company in the local design community
- Plan design events and initiatives
- Gain valuable contacts and resources
In addition to position-specific duties, all board members must:
- Be willing to serve a one-year term
- Maintain an active AIGA membership throughout the term
- Act as a brand steward for our local chapter and national organization
- Attend chapter events as needed
- Attend monthly board meetings
Please feel free to join us for a board meeting if you are interested in seeing what we do. We meet the first Tuesday of the month, 6:00-7:30pm. We are also always looking for volunteers!
Contact Jeffrey Harkness or Lyn Severance to learn more about working with AIGA Vermont.