WHEN: Wednesday, July 22th, 2015 (recurring event happening every last Wednesday of each month)
WHERE: Karma Bird House Third Floor
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Bring a project in the works, or an idea, or anything else they would like to explore with others. Come prepared to ask a question, propose an idea, or ask for a critique. Or come for the conversation. Each person gets 5-10 minutes for their question or presentation.
- An open critique to receive feedback, provide opinions, or just to be part of a creative process.
- A chance to verbalize an idea.
- A place for user testing or research – trying out an idea as a prototype and getting feedback for further development.
- A way to meet other collaborators, both client and non-client based.
- A “sandbox” – a space to get together to explore concepts and see how they evolve.
- A benefit for members, although non-members are welcome.