Learn how to design and prototype your next app with Adobe XD.
Experience matters. People decide within seconds whether your app or website is useful and engaging. Crafting a great user experience requires more than just visual design. Adobe XD is an app for doing it all - wireframing, visual design, interaction design, prototyping, previewing and sharing. In this session, we will show you how to design and prototype a complete experience using the new Adobe XD. Learn tips and tricks to immediately be more productive creating a great user experience. *There is a limited # of spots so register soon*
What you’ll learn:
- Crafting a design with Adobe XD.
- Re-using assets from Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Creating an interactive prototype from your design.
- Seeing your design in action with Live Preview.
- Sharing the prototype with others to get feedback.
This is ideal for: Web and Mobile App designers.
WHERE: Main Street Landing Performing Arts Center, Black Box Theater, 60 Lake Street, Burlington
WHEN: Thursday, January 25, 2017 from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
COST: $20 AIGA members / $30 general public