Join AIGA Vermont and Adobe’s Randy Hagan as he provides a solid foundation of the capabilities and features of Adobe Creative Suite 5. In addition, one lucky attendee will receive a licensed copy of Adobe Creative Suite 5!
Become a new AIGA Vermont member and get in to the CS5 training for FREE! Proof of membership and ticket receipt required at entry. We’ll reimburse you at the door and give you a really big hug. Become a member here!
Come for the whole day, or choose the morning or afternoon session.
Morning Session 9am-12pm
Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Refresher
CS5 Design Premium helps designers create print work more efficiently and offers those who don’t want to write code a number of ways to create professional and engaging content for digital media. This full day session will help Creative Directors, Art Directors and Studio Managers understand the full range of capabilities Creative Suite offers their team.
Afternoon Session 1-4pm
- Refamiliarize yourself with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, understanding how the latest productivity enhancements will ensure your team can continue to deliver top quality work in less time
- Discover new products like Flash Catalyst and new functionality in old favorites like InDesign and understand how these will ensure your team can use the software skills they already have to create interactive content without writing code
- Hear how you can implement new workflows to reduce designer/developer misunderstandings and delayed timelines on more complex web and interactive projects
What’s New in Creative Suite 5 for Designers
CS5 Design Premium offers new creative tools, the ability to deliver ideas faster in print and create interactive content without writing code plus it works with CS Live online services to maximize your design time by streamlining critical non-design tasks. At this half day seminar you will:
- Discover how you can finish routine tasks, from masking images to adjusting layouts to finessing strokes, more quickly and efficiently with new features in Photoshop CS5 Extended, Illustrator CS5, and InDesign CS5.
- Learn how to turn Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator artwork into high-quality interactive content without writing code with new Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.
- Find out how you can add attention-grabbing interactivity, animation, video, and sound to your digital documents and presentations—all in InDesign CS5 without learning new software.
- Find out how you can maximize design time by streamlining critical processes like client reviews with CS Review and previewing web pages on leading browsers and operating systems with BrowserLab. CS Review and BrowserLab are part of Adobe CS Live online services, which work with Design Premium and are complimentary for a limited time.
Main Street Landing Performing Arts Center
About the Presenter: Randy Hagan
Through his experiences as a trainer, industry consultant and publishing professional, Randy has acquired expert knowledge and experience in many print production programs, including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. Randy is also an experienced online presenter using Acrobat Connect Professional and Adobe ConnectNow as a presentation and demonstration platform.